- Are you self-employed and looking to build up a supplementary pension?
- Are you looking for a solution that is tax-efficient and reduces your social contributions?
- Do you want to protect yourself, your partner and/or your children in the event of death or incapacity for work?
Then Scala Free Pension – NN's Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed – is definitely right for you.
What are the benefits of a Private Supplementary Pension for the Self-Employed (VAPZ)?
Tax and social contribution savings
The pension and death premiums on a private supplementary pension are fully tax-deductible as professional expenses. This also means that your social contributions are reduced – a benefit that shouldn't be underestimated.
Financial stability for you and your family
As a self-employed professional, your income is often very important for your lifestyle and/or your family expenses. That income can disappear suddenly as a result of illness, accident or – even worse – an unexpected death. With protective risk cover in place, you can replace some of that temporary or permanent loss of income. In this way, you can ensure that your plans for the future stay on track.
Learn more about the optional risk cover against Death and Incapacity for Work for financial security.
Tax-efficient investment in private real estate
Do you have plans to build, buy or renovate a property? You can make all your plans come true right now with your Scala Free Pension.
What are your options?
- a tax-efficient advance against the accumulated reserve in your contract
- a notarised pledge of your contract when you buy, build or renovate a property
Save under Branche 21 / Tak 21, with the option to invest any profit share under Branche 23 / Tak 231
With a private supplementary pension, you are saving under Branche 21 / Tak 21 and enjoy a guaranteed lump sum. Any profit share2 can then be invested under Branche 23 / Tak 231.
Talk to your broker to find out what solutions would be the best fit for you and your situation.