Today NN Group announces the results for the second quarter of 2018.
Today NN Group announces the results for the first quarter of 2018
Overview of the results of NN Group
NN Belgium received the honour of being named Top Employer. We were awarded this accolade by the Top Employers Institute after an extensive and objective analysis of our HR policy and employment conditions.
NN Group, dont NN Belgium est une entité, a procédé à la reprise de Delta Lloyd le 12 avril 2017. La composition du Management Team de la nouvelle entreprise belge ainsi créée est à présent connue.
NN Group a procédé aujourd'hui à la nomination* de Jan van Autreve (1973) au poste de CEO de l'entreprise combinée en Belgique.
Filip Depaz (1969) a quant à lui été affecté à la supervision du processus d'intégration des deux entreprises et a été nommé Deputy CEO de Delta Lloyd Life Belgium. À partir de fin juin 2017, il fera partie de la Management Team de l'entreprise combinée.
- NN Group has settled the Shares tendered in the Offer Period
- Remaining Shares can still be tendered in the Post Closing Acceptance Period
- Offer Period ended on 7 April 2017 (at 17:40 hours CET)
- 79.9% of all issued and outstanding ordinary shares in the capital of Delta Lloyd committed
- All Offer Conditions have been satisfied
- Settlement of the Offer will take place on 12 April 2017
- Remaining Shares can be tendered during the Post Closing Acceptance Period, commencing on 10 April 2017 and ending on 21 April 2017
Els Brusselmans will assume the role of Chief HR Officer as part of insurance company NN Belgium's Management Team from today.
Today, 5 October 2016, NN Group issued a press release announcing that they have shared their views on the rationale and the benefits of combining Delta Lloyd and the Dutch and Belgian activities of NN Group with the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board of Delta Lloyd. NN Group has submitted a proposal to the Boards of Delta Lloyd to combine these activities by way of a public tender offer to be made by NN Group for the entire issued and outstanding ordinary share capital of Delta Lloyd for EUR 5.30 in cash per ordinary Delta Lloyd share.