- Are you a self-employed professional with a company, and do you receive a regular salary every month?
- Do you want to save for a supplementary pension in a tax-efficient way?
- Do you want to protect yourself, your partner and/or your children in the event of death or incapacity for work?
Then Scala Privilege – NN's Individual Pension Agreement – is definitely right for you.
What are the benefits of an Individual Pension Agreement (IPT)?
Finance your pension in a tax-efficient way through your company
The IPT premiums are paid in full by your company, with yourself as the beneficiary. The premiums are deductible as business expenses within the limits of the 80% rule3.
Protect yourself and your loved ones by providing financial stability
Your income contributes to the present and future quality of your life. If you are unable to work for a time due to illness or an accident, you can replace part of your lost income with what is known as a guaranteed income.
Even worse, if you were to pass away unexpectedly, your income would disappear permanently. You can reduce the financial problems for your partner or family by taking out death cover now.
By taking out optional risk cover against Death and Incapacity for Work, you can guarantee financial security.
Choose to save for your supplementary pension under Branche 23 / Tak 23 or Branche 21 / Tak 21
- Investing in Branche 23 / Tak 231 comes with no guaranteed lump sum, but does offer the prospect of higher potential returns in the long term. You can also choose from an extensive selection of funds, ranging from the defensive to the dynamic.
- You can also choose an umbrella fund that matches your profile, as for each risk profile, our experts select various funds that they actively manage
- Saving under Branche 21 / Tak 21 offers a guaranteed interest rate and a guaranteed lump sum. Any profit share2 can then be invested more dynamically in Branche 23 / Tak 231, if you wish.
Tax-efficient investment in private real estate
Do you have plans to build, buy or renovate a property? You can make all your plans a reality right now with your Scala Privilege IPT.
What are your options?
- a bullet loan: a mortgage with reinstatement of capital built up using an IPT.
- a tax-efficient advance on the reserve in your contract
- a notarised pledge of your contract when you buy, build or renovate a property*
Catch-up contribution or back-service
Had you already spent a few years working for your company before you took out an IPT? Or were you previously not self-employed? In either case, you can pay premiums retroactively in order to "catch up" on past contributions for up to 10 years previously, provided that you adhere to the 80% rule3. These premiums are also tax-deductible for your company.
Your broker will be happy to advise you what would suit you and your personal situation from among the different options.