You benefit immediately from your IPT!
- Your IPT provides you with an immediate advantage that you can benefit from as a private individual.
- Both you and your company enjoy tax benefits.
- The premiums paid into an IPT contract are deductible within the corporation tax framework, provided that you respect the limits of the 80% rule2. That means your company recovers 25% to 35% of the premium.
- The interest you pay on the financing is deductible under the income tax framework.
Also available with Branche 23 / Tak 231!
Are you aiming to achieve higher potential returns on your IPT, and did you therefore opt (at least in part) for Branche 23 / Tak 231 funds?
If so, you can still take out a Bullet Loan. Your broker will provide a realistic forecast as a starting point.
If you invest at least 30% of your IPT premiums in Branche 23 / Tak 231 funds then you are eligible for a discount on the standard fee for your Bullet Loan!
Attractive loan terms
- You can repay the capital during the term of the contract, either in part or in full.
- We offer loans until the statutory retirement age3.
The location of your property
The property must be located inside the European Economic Area. It can also be a second home, and you don't need to actually occupy it yourself.