- Are you a self-employed business director and do you play a crucial role in your company?
- Do you want to safeguard the financial stability and the future of your company?
- Do you want to guarantee payment of your company's overhead costs: your car, computer and phone, as well as your employees, rent and subscriptions?
Then Scala Keyman – NN's company director insurance – is definitely right for you.
What are the benefits?
Protection of the stability of your company: your overheads are covered
The main purpose of this insurance is to protect the financial continuity of your company should you or another key figure be (temporarily) put out of action due to an illness, accident or death.
The premiums are paid by your company and are tax deductible. Your company is also always the beneficiary of any payments.
Added protection for your company with these extra optional forms of cover:
In the event of incapacity for work:
- payment of an additional annuity in the event of incapacity for work due to illness or accident
- premium payment waiver while maintaining the cover provided by the Scala Keyman insurance
- payment of a fixed amount in the event of full and permanent incapacity for work due to an accident
In the event of death:
- payment of a fixed amount in the event of death; this can also be linked to the repayment of a loan (overdraft facility, mortgage, etc.)
- payment of a fixed amount in the event of death due to an accident
Your broker is there to help you. They can give you advice on:
- which types of cover are most suitable for you
- the payouts and premiums that you can specify for these