Young Finance Professionals
NN is recruiting young professionals to reinforce its Finance department. You have a first experience in a financial position such as audit, consulting, financial department, accountancy ? You are looking for intellectual challenges and want to make a difference? The insurance sector is changing and we need you to reinvent it!
Is growth important to you? Then NN Insurance offers you, as a Young Professional, the ideal environment to focus on your development. Join a dynamic company which will recognize your talent and where you matter. We give you the opportunity to discover all features of our Finance Accounting Department through a discovery program that will bring you from cost and insurance accounting to assets management and reporting.
- start an intensive “on the job” training within our Financial Accounting Control & Treasury department. You will learn directly from your colleagues.
- handle various tasks and projects such as cost and insurance accounting, assets management or financial reporting.
- Cost Accounting: you will ensure a proper registration of costs and gain knowledge of our cost accounting system and project follow-up. You will monitor supplier accounts and will be supporting the procurement process. You will perform different reconciliation/analysis and participate in the improvement of our cost accounting process.
- Insurance accounting: you will participate to the day-to-day insurance business, learning about claims handling, technical reserves and other specific insurance accounting process. You will participate in the monthly closing process and analyse part of the general ledger accounts.
- Assets Management : you will be managing branch 23 investments (unit link) and learn all about treasury management and monthly valuations of asset portfolios
- Reporting: you will be responsible for the periodic reports to the group based on IFRS and Solvency II and the periodic internal reporting to management, the workers council and local authorities.
- have the opportunity to grow, based on a personal development plan. You will first put together a solid base for your future development, then you can either specialize in a specific topic, or decide to focus on company process optimisation or take the lead of a project.
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a financial position (audit, consulting, financial department, accountancy)
- A great sense of responsibility and the ability to work accurately
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills
- always ready for a new challenge
- proactive and solution-minded, eager to take initiatives
- curious and analytical
- dynamic and flexible
- fluent in French or Dutch and at have least a good knowledge of the other language
- also able to communicate in English
- Pro-active and a team player
The location of employment for this role is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.