Teamleader Employee Benefits
NN is currently looking for ...a motivated team leader! Would you like to work for NN Belgium and manage an Employee Benefits team? Are you looking to work for a progressive company that is open-minded and young at heart? Can you share your enthusiasm and motivation with others? Are you interested in managing a team that focuses on managing Employee Benefits claims? If so, you are the motivated colleague we are looking for!
As a team leader you are responsible for ensuring the service is provided in the best way possible. You ensure that everyone's skills are developed and you play a role in improving the expertise of your team in relation to: group insurance, product knowledge, process improvements, etc.
- be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the team in terms of organisation, results and service
- supervise and train your colleagues while monitoring their development
- manage your team based on performance, productivity and quality
- provide follow-up and support for more challenging claims
- create a close-knit team and organise team meetings.
- monitor and control the processes and take responsibility for process improvement
- strive for better effectiveness and efficiency
- hold planning, performance and appraisal meetings with your colleagues
- act as a point of contact for your team members for questions relating to content and technical queries.
- help to launch EB improvement projects and track them
- at least a Master's degree or equivalent through experience
- experience as a team leader (in the insurance sector)
- experience in people management.
- knowledge of managing Employee Benefits cases
- perfect written and spoken knowledge of French or Dutch, and the ability to express yourself adequately in the second national language
- good knowledge of MS Office.
- a good people manager: you can motivate, support and inspire colleagues.
- a good communicator and listener
- customer-oriented and aim to create the best possible process flow while delivering results efficiently
- a person who enjoys taking the initiative and responsibility
- results-focused, pro-active, and able to handle pressure
- an advocate of continuous improvement
- organised and able to prioritise
The location of employment for this role is Fonsnylaan 38, 1060 Brussels.
We especially welcome colleagues who invest in making a positive impact on the life of other people: self-confident, considerate and authentic. Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be a company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. We operate in a way that allows everyone to propose good ideas, no matter what their role or level of experience. Ownership and entrepreneurship are critical here.
We want you to work with us to help shape our company and our company culture. We want you to grow in your job and your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely focused on the future.