Senior Reporting Officer
NN Belgium is looking for a Senior Reporting Officer for its Financial Accounting Control & Treasury department. In this position, you will be responsible for internal and external reporting to internal clients, as well as to the group and regulators. You and your colleagues will also ensure that reporting processes are improved.
NN operates today as a group with two different brands. NN and Delta Lloyd pool their resources and we are looking for talented and ambitious colleagues like you. Your talent counts at NN and Delta Lloyd. And so does your personality. Because we want you to contribute towards something special. Our ambition is to become the most efficient insurance company, where our clients take centre stage. Helping them protect what is close to their heart. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely future-focused. the work location is Brussels South.
- support our Financial Accounting Control & Treasury Manager in periodic internal and external reporting in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
- act as a liaison officer for the group, management board and other stakeholders (managers, team leaders, supervisory authorities, etc.) and deliver the correct and required reports to them on time.
- manage and structure the general ledger for the specific area of expertise within the framework of the objectives and system requirements, guaranteeing the most clearly laid out possible reporting structure in accordance with BE GAAP standards, IFRS and Solvency II.
- play an important role in the integration of the reporting process for the purpose of NN Belgium’s acquisition of Delta Lloyd Life.
- a Master’s degree in Economics or Finance.
- several years of experience in a controlling and/or reporting department or 3 - 5 years' experience in financial audit.
- good knowledge of the BE GAAP standards and IFRS. Knowledge of Solvency II is an asset.
- excellent knowledge of MS Office and the applications for analysis and reporting.
- a good command of Dutch or French, with good understanding skills of the other language and passive knowledge of English.
- extremely efficient at planning: you are able to easily meet different deadlines.
- dynamic and flexible.
- a real team player, but also capable of working independently.