Procurement & Cost Accounting Officer
NN is a life insurance company with great aims in Belgium. We protect what our customers hold most dear: their family and those close to them. We believe that insurance is a very personal matter and by keeping things personal, our goal is to make all the difference.
With 1.4 million unique customers, 600 happy employees and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, NN is part of a strong international group.
Which is why we extend a warm welcome to NN to all potential new employees looking to make a positive impact on the lives of every one of our unique customers!
What is your role as Procurement & Cost Accounting Officer?
As Procurement & Cost Accounting Officer at NN Belgium you are active within the department Financial Accounting Control & Treasury. In this position, you are responsible for the administration of the procurement process related to activities and allocation of cost registration.
- You provide support to the administrative recruitment process and contract signatures of external consultants.
- You are also responsible for the issuance and follow-up of purchase orders.
- The cost accounting team can count on your support for invoice registration and proposals.
Which competencies can you call on us for?
At NN, everything revolves around authenticity and stimulating the uniqueness of our employees. So we welcome colleagues who are committed to having a positive impact on the lives of others. Certain of their piece, attentive and authentic.
Colleagues whose actions reflect who they are and what they stand for. We want to be that company where you can make a difference. With an open culture and a flat organisational structure. Our operation is set up in such a way that everyone, regardless of his or her position or experience, can implement a good idea. Ownership and entrepreneurship are indispensable.
We want you to join us in shaping our company and our corporate culture. We want you to grow in your job and in your career. And we encourage you to come and discover a working environment that is completely focused on the future.
So you are unique with your bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the financial sector. You are also a true polyglot with your good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- MS Office has no more secrets for you. You are a master in the use of Excel and Word.
- You are a communicatively strong person who is not afraid to express his opinion.
- Iniative taking at work does not scare you and you can also work independently.
- You are also extremely efficient in planning: you can meet various deadlines without any problems.
- You are strict in your way of working.
- Setting priorities and accurately complete tasks and files within a limited time is one of your strong points.
- You are able to pass on the correct and useful information with the necessary discretion.
Working for the most personal employer. What does NN have to offer you?
Care. Clear. Commit. NN provides a job that works for you.
NN needs people like you, authentic and committed, who want to give the best of themselves for our clients, with fresh ideas and a drive to take initiative. People who think our values are logical and self-evident. But above all people with a unique personality that makes a difference. So, above all, be yourself. That's what we at NN appreciate!
- You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as group and hospital insurance, mobility budget, meal and eco vouchers, 20 holidays and 12 adv days.
- You will have the opportunity to discover and develop your unique talents so that you can build on your career. The offer is diverse: tailor-made training programmes, workshops, coaching, on-the-job learning, ...
- At NN we know how important relaxation is! That's why we focus on a good balance between work and private life. Working from home, gliding hours and a gym with group lessons make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creativity another boost, we've also thought of a great, completely renovated working environment where you can feel at home, located in the bustling city of Brussels, literally next to Brussels-Midi station.
Applying for a job? Are you convinced to join us?
Would you like to start working for NN after reading this vacancy? Are you the Procurement & Cost Accounting Officer we can count on? Apply now and send us your CV and motivation letter via this button.