Operations & Support
NN Insurance Services Belgium
- make an all-round contribution to the day-to-day organisation and efficiency of the senior managers.
- give the managers advice in a number of areas: organisation, written and verbal communication… you make proposals for improvement.
- manage the follow-up, processing, sorting and distribution of incoming mail, and manage appointments.
- be the first point of contact for people on email, phone and face-to-face. You receive visitors in a professional manner.
- prepare documents and PowerPoint presentations and make suggestions for improvements.
- take minutes at meetings and then follow up on actions.
- provide organisational and logistical support to management (materials, travel bookings and parking, office supplies, laptop, etc.) and are responsible for meetings (reservations, catering, preparing documents, etc.).
- a Bachelor's degree or equivalent from experience.
- experience in a similar position.
- good knowledge of common software packages (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).
- a perfect command of French and Dutch and a very good knowledge of English.
- passionate about administration and organisation.
- discreet and can handle confidential information.
- quick and accurate.
- customer-oriented and assertive.
- ‘business-minded’, solution-oriented and you propose improvements.
- a self-starter, but also find teamwork important.