(Junior) Technical Specialist
NN Belgium is looking for a (Junior) Technical Specialist.
NN operates today as a group with two different brands. You could be assigned to work at both Delta Lloyd Life (in Brussels-South) and NN (in Diegem). NN and Delta Lloyd pool their resources and we are looking for talented and ambitious colleagues like you. Your talent counts at NN and Delta Lloyd. And so does your personality. Because we want you to contribute towards something special. Our ambition is to become the most efficient insurance company, where our clients take centre stage. Helping them protect what is close to their heart. And we encourage you to come and discover a work environment that is completely future-focused.
- develop, configure and maintain applications that are used internally by our IT department.
- be the primary contact for all questions regarding IT Tooling.
- proactively investigate solutions that bring added value to the customers.
- train the users of the applications and provide them practical support.
- be part of a Middleware Scrum team allowing you to get into contact with other technologies and opportunities.
- take the lead in the transformation of applications to incorporate continuous integration and deployment.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- technical experience with Java, Groovy, Linux, Tomcat, GIT, Selenium, …
- knowledge of Atlassian, Splunk, Cisco Tidal is an added value.
- experience with AWS and Azure is highly appreciated.
- strong written and verbal skills and a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
- analytical, stress-resistant, dynamic and assertive.
- independent but also a real team player.
- responsible in handling your workload.
- someone who loves a challenge.
- solution-oriented and customer driven.
- eager to learn new tools and technologies.