Commercial Care Manager
Commercial care manager | NN Belgium | Brussels-Midi
NN is a life insurance provider with big ambitions in Belgium. We protect what is most important for our clients: their families. We see this as a deeply personal issue, and want to make the difference. With 1.4 million unique clients, 600 happy staff and an annual turnover of 1 billion euro, we form part of a strong international group. So potential colleagues who want to have a positive impact on the lives of each of our unique clients are particularly welcome at NN!
What difference can you make as commercial care manager at NN?
As the beating heart of a new department, you’ll be responsible for mortgage business development. You will bring out the best in the sales departments, internal services and all the stakeholders, and set up the processes that are necessary to achieve this. The people manager in you loves to see a team excel, and ensures that every team member is in the right job.
This department brings together important activities that ensure that our brokers can both receive and deliver outstanding services in a fast, accurate and above all personal manner. To establish that process, you work closely with sales, marketing and product management. It is your task to:
- combine the department into a successful whole. It is therefore very important that you are used to working in and managing a complex department: you can see how the pieces of the puzzle fit together, and where necessary you can support people in their new roles.
- develop, establish, introduce and improve overall processes and procedures. So it is crucially important that you have an overview of the different departments that are coming together.
- achieve NN’s ambition to become the most personal insurer in the mortgage field. You have a feeling for complaint management and an eye for quality improvement.
What do you have in store for us as commercial care manager?
You have at least 5 years’ experience of running departments with wide-ranging activities and profiles. Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing new overall processes is a must; financial sector experience is a plus. You also have a masters’ degree, or equivalent through your experience. You are an outstandingly effective and flexible communicator: you speak the language of your colleagues as well as that of our clients.
- You are a people manager who can think in an analytical, process-driven way. You bring people together to achieve the best results for our company and our customers.
- You stand out for your pragmatic approach and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves when necessary: you have an immense enthusiasm for converting business opportunities into results.
- You speak and write fluent French and Dutch.
What can NN offer you?
NN needs people like you, authentic and committed, who want to give the best of themselves for our clients, with fresh ideas and a drive to take the initiative. People who find our values logical and obvious. But above all, people with a unique personality that makes them stand out. So knowing yourself is key. We value that at NN! How?
- From us you can expect an attractive salary, supplemented with benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance, luncheon vouchers and ecocheques, 20 days annual leave and 12 compensation days.
- You get the chance to discover and develop your unique talents to help you move your career forward. The offer is broad and there is something for everyone: customised training pathways, workshops, coaching and on-the-job learning.
- At NN we know how important relaxation is! That’s why we aim for a good balance between work and private life. Working from home, flexible hours and a fitness space with group classes make it easier for you to find the right balance.
- And to give your creativity another nudge, we also provide a smart, fully modernised working environment where you can feel at home, located in lively Brussels, literally right beside Brussels-Midi station.
Want to apply?
Are you the people manager to set up our mortgage department, devise the processes, and help all the team members to shine in their roles? Become our new commercial care manager! Apply now directly and send us your CV and covering letter via the button.