Because you can use your future capital now!
- With a Bullet Loan, you only have to repay it at the end of the term. Which means that with a Bullet Loan from NN, you can already use your future capital.
Plus there are tax benefits for your company!
- By building up the underlying capital in an individual pension commitment (IPT/EIP), you enjoy an immediate tax benefit for the company.
- The premiums paid into an IPT/EIP (individual pension commitment) are deductible as part of corporation tax within the limits of the 80% rule1. Which means that your company will receive between 25% and 35% of the premium back.
Attractive credit terms
- You have the ability to take out a loan until your retirement age2.
- You can choose between a fixed or variable interest rate.
- You can combine a Bullet Loan with a conventional mortgage loan, which is a loan with monthly capital repayments, constituting up to a maximum of 50% of the total mortgage loan.
- You can take out a loan with your de facto/legal cohabiting partner or spouse – even if this person is not a self-employed business owner.
- If you become a paid employee and/or lose your status as a self-employed business owner during the term of the loan, you can convert the loan in full into a conventional mortgage loan with monthly capital repayments.
Also available in branch 233!
Are you looking for a higher potential return and want to opt (partly) for Branch 231 funds? Then you can also take out a Bullet Loan. Your broker will produce a realistic forecast as a starting point.
If you invest at least 50% of your IPT/EIP premiums in Branch 233 funds, you will also receive a discount on the standard rate for your Bullet Loan!
Location of your property
The property must be located within the European Economic Area. It can also be a second home. You don’t actually have to be domiciliated there.