LESS STRESS THANKS TO COLLECTIVE MANAGEMENT
Alto Defined Contribution balance is a defined contribution type of group insurance. That means the employer defines:
- the premium budget
- the distribution of the return: a part is allocated to the individual accounts and a part is available as a free reserve
The distribution of the return allows the creation of a free reserve. This free reserve is a protection for the financing of the minimum legal return in the less profitable years.
THE OPPORTUNITY OF HIGHER RETURNS VIA BRANCH 231
As an employer, you choose from an extensive range of investment funds in Branch 231, defensive and dynamic. Through the various profile funds, you can easily choose which risk you want to take, without being responsible for active management. That leaves you in the safe hands of our experts.
Our standardised approach means that you don't have to closely monitor your group insurance policies. Administration is kept to a minimum, and you can monitor everything online via MyWorkPlace.
OPTIONAL COVER FOR DEATH AND INCAPACITY FOR WORK
The types of cover are:
- In the event of death:
- a fixed amount for the surviving relatives.
- an additional amount for surviving relatives in the event of death resulting from an accident.
- In the event of work disability with the brand-new NN Wellbeing Services*:
- payment of the premiums by NN, with guarantees and pension accrual rights maintained.
- payment of an annuity benefit in the event of work disability caused by an accident, both at home and at work.
- an extra amount in the event of full and permanent work disability as the result of an accident.
- extra support for the whole family (if they live at the same address) for tackling and preventing mental health problems, via NN Wellbeing Services.
Burnout and other psychological conditions are also covered in the supplementary Incapacity For Work cover. We give you the choice between two innovative forms of cover for the same price.
* NN Wellbeing Services are accessed through the group insurance cover, which provides for an annuity benefit in the event of work disability. This means you cannot use these services without this insurance cover. You benefit from these services through an external, independent and professional partner: Workplace Options (WPO). Depending on the situation of your employees, Workplace Options will outline a suitable path for them to take. This means that the offering may change or be partially discontinued.
SUPPORT WHEN BUYING REAL ESTATE
Is one of your employees planning a real estate project? With this group insurance policy, you can give him the chance to finance his plans more cheaply thanks to a down payment2 on his contract, which comes with some extremely attractive terms. This arrangement will not result in any paperwork for you, as NN will arrange everything directly with the employee involved.