- Protects your quality of life and the future of your loved ones
- Covers incapacity for work and death
- The ideal complement to your employer pension fund, group insurance policy or private supplementary pension, within an attractive tax framework.
Choose peace of mind with these optional forms of cover:
Optional death benefit payable to your next of kin:
- payment of an additional fixed amount on top of your savings reserve
- payment of an extra fixed amount if you die in an accident
- an orphan lump sum for your children should you and your partner pass away within 12 months of each other
Optional protection for you and your family in the event of incapacity for work
- NN takes over paying the premiums for your pension savings (life) and your death cover for the period of your incapacity for work
- a replacement income or guaranteed income protects your quality of life
- a bridging annuity to pay your fixed costs for a defined period
- payment of an extra amount in the event of full and permanent incapacity for work due to an accident
Financial planning also means anticipating any risks that could affect your financial stability or the future of your loved ones. As a self-employed professional, you don't have to do it all alone – you can count on advice from your broker.