Choose our Branche 231 solution
As an employer, you are required by the government to deliver a minimum guaranteed return3. That is why it is wise to opt for our Branche 23 solution1.
If you do, there is of course no guaranteed return and good years may alternate with less good ones. However, the long term of the group insurance policy means that risks are evened out, and there is a higher chance that you will be able to meet your financial obligations in full so that your employees can benefit from strong coverage and a healthy boost to their pension pots.
It's also worth thinking about convenience. As an employer, you choose from an extensive range of investment funds in Branch 231, defensive and dynamic. Through the various profile funds, you can easily choose which risk you want to take, without being responsible for active management. That leaves you in the safe hands of our experts.
Optional guarantees in case of death and incapacity for work
MultiPlan provides two basic guarantees: a supplementary pension and death cover. You can also add the following optional guarantees to your group insurance policy.
- In the event of death:
- an extra amount for the next of kin in the event of death due to an accident.
- In the event of incapacity for work with the brand-new NN Wellbeing Services*:
- payment of premiums by NN, including maintenance of guarantees and pension savings
- an extra amount in the event of complete and permanent incapacity for work due to an accident
- payment of an annuity benefit in the event of work disability caused by illness or an accident, both at home and at work.
- extra support for the whole family (if they live at the same address) for tackling and preventing mental health problems, via NN Wellbeing Services.
Burnout and other psychological conditions are also covered in the supplementary Incapacity For Work cover. We give you the choice between two innovative forms of cover for the same price.
* NN Wellbeing Services are accessed through the group insurance cover, which provides for an annuity benefit in the event of work disability. This means you cannot use these services without this insurance cover. You benefit from these services through an external, independent and professional partner: Workplace Options (WPO). Depending on the situation of your employees, Workplace Options will outline a suitable path for them to take. This means that the offering may change or be partially discontinued.
A helping hand when buying real estate
Is your employee planning to acquire a property? With this group insurance policy, you can give them the chance to finance their plans at a better rate, by means of an advance payment on their contract, which comes with some extremely attractive terms. You won't have to deal with any paperwork either, as NN will arrange everything directly with your employee.
As an employer, you obviously have to make sure that your employee effectively uses the advance for a real estate project in the European Economic Area. Otherwise the benefit of the tax deduction disappears for you.
Adjust MultiPlan annually
Each year, you have the option as an employer to adjust the type and amount of the guarantee. At the same time, employees can as well make changes based on their changing personal circumstances. Do they need to make more room for pension savings? Or do they need additional coverage? It's all possible.
Thanks to the online My Workplace application, you as employer have access to everything you need to easily and securely manage your group insurance policy – wherever and whenever you want.