Less stress thanks to collective management
Alto cash balance is a cash balance Plan type of group insurance policy. That means the employer defines:
- the premium budget
- the return that to be achieved
Your company has no administrative hassles at all. This is because under collective management – also known as collective capitalisation – the financing of the employer's contributions to the pension plan takes place in a collective fund. If the return is higher than expected then this is used for the benefit of the fund. That creates a buffer for periods with lower market returns.
The opportunity of higher returns via Branche 231
As an employer, you can choose between 36 different Branche 231 funds that range from defensive to dynamic, including 4 profile funds that are managed internally by NN. That makes it easy to decide for yourself how much risk you want to take. Without needing to take responsibility for actively managing your investment, as you can leave that in the safe hands of our experts.
Our standardised approach means that you don't have to closely monitor your group insurance policies. Administration is kept to a minimum, and you can monitor everything online via MyWorkPlace.
Optional cover for death and incapacity for work
The types of cover are:
- In the event of death:
- a fixed amount for the next of kin
- an additional fixed amount for the next of kin in the event of death due to an accident.
- In the event of incapacity for work with the brand-new NN Wellbeing Services*:
- payment of an annuity benefit in the event of work disability caused by illness or an accident, both at home and at work.
- payment of the premiums by NN, with guarantees and pension accrual rights maintained.
- an extra amount in the event of full and permanent work disability as the result of an accident.
- extra support for the whole family (if they live at the same address) for tackling and preventing mental health problems, via NN Wellbeing Services.
Burnout and other psychological conditions are also covered in the supplementary Incapacity For Work cover. We give you the choice between two innovative forms of cover for the same price.
* NN Wellbeing Services are accessed through the group insurance cover, which provides for an annuity benefit in the event of work disability. This means you cannot use these services without this insurance cover. You benefit from these services through an external, independent and professional partner: Workplace Options (WPO). Depending on the situation of your employees, Workplace Options will outline a suitable path for them to take. This means that the offering may change or be partially discontinued
Support when buying real estate
Is one of your employees planning a real estate project? With this group insurance policy, you can give him the chance to finance his plans more cheaply thanks to a down payment2 on his contract, which comes with some extremely attractive terms. This arrangement will not result in any paperwork for you, as NN will arrange everything directly with the employee involved.